I been very busy at both the architecture and construction firms lately, but the busyness has recharged my batteries. OR perhaps it's just fall. I always feel sluggish in the summer months, trading exercise for ice cream or any other thing with the word 'ice' in it. Now as I watch the leaves fall in our back yard, I'm contemplating a weekend of chores I'm more than willing to tackle.
I'm hoping we'll continue our new tradition of Goldberg's at 9 (which is the site of Chris' weekly pastrami fest) and then I'll attempt the following:
- Clean non-public areas of house to match the now gleaming front area
- Vacuum car
- Rework intro for exhibition on sustainability for Gwinnett Environmental Center
- Rework marketing materials for a client
- Finish article tentatively title Comfort Me with North Georgia Apples
- Sort through old clothes/closets
- Begin stock piling for next weekend's yard sale
- Finish bathroom for good!
- Start jewelry chest project